- Office fit outs
- Door construction
- Decking and subfloors
- Feature installation
- Grid ceilings
- Reception desks
- We meet in person or chat on the phone with Jase, our friendly owner operator who loves a chat.
- You provide some plans or drawings to our team.
- We discuss your project details and deliver a quote to you fast so you can get your project off paper and brought to life faster.
- Upon accepting the quote our team will engage you on a site start date and then we get to work!
- Does the contractor have the right experience in the task or project you want to be completed? Can they facilitate and execute the project aligned to your vision?
- Are they a local business and do they understand your industry? If you’re located in Brisbane, Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast, a local firm is going to be better suited to understand the Brisbane culture.
- Do they have a proven track record of providing quality and remaining on time? The right Brisbane fit out team will ensure the right expectations are set from the get-go to ensure complete satisfaction and ensure deliveries are scheduled for materials etc. well in advance. Project management experience is key when canvassing any office fitout firm in Brisbane for your next idea.
- Are they locally trusted? Positive reviews by respected businesses and a portfolio to prove their experience can go along way when reviewing the right fit for your project. A strong local reputation, complemented with positive references is a sign you’re in good hands.
Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast